Wednesday 2 January 2013

I have recently started following some random 40k-related blogs... Despite never having an interest in this new-fangled blogging game before, I have decided to take the proverbial plunge and see where it takes me.

I have played 40k and, to a limited extend, Fantasy since 1990 on and off. I consider myself somewhat unusual in that I enjoy all aspects of the hobby in equal measure from kit-bashing and painting to list-building and gaming with a smattering of fluff-bunny exploits thrown in the pot.

I do not consider myself a great modeller, painter or gamer but do consider myself about average in all three of these areas.

My biggest problem, and one I hope blogging my help fix, I keeping focused on a probject and avoiding getting "Squirilled" (Up^) by the newest shinies to come about.


No comments:

Post a Comment