Thursday 24 January 2013

Tried the list noted below yesterday for my first game ever with or against the new 'crons against my friend's Nid army.

Turn one and two went extremely well but everything started to fail a little and had a horrific turn 3.

Won quite convincingly overall though... I LOVE jumpy shenanigans and the particle tomb blades- awesomesauce, particularly when twin-linked!

I struggle with killing 2+ armour though so I am going to change stuff about a little.

I have a 1750 game against a good friend at our new FLGS in Bristol (the awesome Vanguard Wargaming) tonight either against guard or Dark Eldar.

We are playing using the comp rules from Bristol Vanguard's Vanquish tournament. I am taking:

Obyron/Zandrekh
Court with resorb lord and veiltek

Stalker (maybe 2)

10 Tesla immortals (night scythe)
10 Guass Immortals (night Scythe)
20 Warriors

5 Particle blades

2 Annihilation barges

Will update

No comments:

Post a Comment