Wednesday 2 January 2013

I have a tournament in February and I am currently thinking about potential lists to bring.

I want something slightly unusual that can handle most of the current meta if used correctly. This is, however, the first tournament I have attended for about 5 years so I will probably get smashed anyways!

1 possible combo is CSM/Deamons:

Kharn

8 berserkers, banner, fist
8 berserkers, banner, fist
9 CSM, MoK, Banner, Fist

Landraider - Dirge caster, Dozer
Landraider - Dirge caster, Dozer
Landraider - Dirge caster, Dozer

The Masque
9 Flamers
5 Plaguebearers
8 Screamers

I also have all the CSM stuff in the above list painted which is a massive bonus. No idea how it will work though. Balance seems to be the new black in 6th edition but 3 Landraiders is still 3 landraiders and it will definitely cause some people headaches

No comments:

Post a Comment