Wednesday 23 January 2013

Quick update post-exams.

With 5 nearly fully painted armies available for the Storm of Iron tounament in less than a month, I have decided to ignore those and paint a completely new army. 

This image has sparked an idea for me; I am going to paint a 3000 point necron army a stage at a time, using primarily weathering and an airbrush

Some good points, some bad but I think I can get the technique working after my clover lid tester^.

Anyway, off for a game now. Trying out a funky jumpy 2k list.

Zandrekh
Obyron
Veiltek
Resorb Lord

triach stalker
Triarch Stalker

10 Tesla immortals, Scythe
10 Guass Immortals, Scythe
20 Warriors
10 Warriors

5 Tomb Blades, mini-missiles

Annihilation Barge
Annihilation Barge
Annihilation Barge

Against my friend's Nids. Will update how it goes

No comments:

Post a Comment